We now welcome a new member to join our team and to add value to our customers.
About the Company
EWS Device is an M2M Operator which has more than a decade of experience in machine-to-machine (M2M) communications. Our fully integrated 360 degree IoT solution for realtime data & voice communications allows our customers to improve their operations by using multiple mobile operator networks when monitoring their mission critical applications, machines and field technology services.
The Company was founded in 1971 - New Business Model created in 2016.
EWS Device operates together with its global partner network always seeking for and developing the best solution for its customers.
IT Project Manager, IoT / M2M Solutions (m/f) - apply before 31st JAN 2018
The main function of an IT Project Manager is to oversee the application of project management methodology during all phases of the project cycle, with responsibilities that include project design, scope management, cost control, quality and performance reporting.
- Define test plans and ensure that products are defect free before User Acceptance Testing.
- Develop, track and manage project budget, project plans, timelines and scope.
- Efficiently communicate to stakeholders to manage expectations and project progress.
- Ensure appropriate systems development and project management processes are being utilized.
- Ensure that necessary risk assessments are continually reviewed and monitored and proactively addressed in a timely fashion.
- Facilitate the User Acceptance Testing process, developing rollout plans and procedures.
- Lead teams of developers (EWS internal, International partners, University students) in the delivery of high-quality IoT solutions that meet business needs.
- Make presentations that support sales and marketing management.
- Successfully plan, execute, control and close projects against defined scope and budget.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
- Proven project management experience.
- People management and team building skills.
- Experience delivering technology and business application solutions in a large-scale, multi-platform systems environment.
- Extensive practical experience and knowledge with techniques for planning, organizing, and monitoring multiple IT projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years experience in Project Management
- PMP or PMI certification is a plus
- AWS Certification is a plus
- Agile Experience
- IT & Manufacturing & Construction & Transportation industry/project experience
- Organizational Skills
- Executive-Level Presentation Skills
Embedded Wireless Systems and Solutions
- Kerava FINLAND, requires some travelling.
How To Apply:
Apply by sending your application and resume / cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact :
Juha Vuorenalusta EWS DEVICE | Tel +358 10 42 555 15| Email email@example.com
Didn't find what you were looking for ?
The team of EWS Device is looking forward to meet great talents and persons sharing the interest and passion towards IoT & Embedded Wireless Systems.
As the market around IoT grows we are looking to hire like minded persons in the team.
If you couldn’t find a suitable position/role that would meet with your background, experience and passion, please leave an open application by following the given instructions:
How To Apply
Apply by sending your resume / cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Even though it says open application please tell us what kind of work you are interested in and what you have to give to EWS Device Ltd. Specific information on the role/position you would be interested in and carefully prepared application will help us evaluate, which opportunities would be best for you.
If you have any work samples or portfolios, please attach a link / sample documents to your application.